Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oops.

I'm about as good at maintaining this blog as I am at maintaining a houseplant. (R.I.P. all the houseplants I've ever owned.)

SO. MUCH. HAS. HAPPENED. Since my last post, anyway. Including my parent's visit, and a trip to the Philippines. Actually, that may be about all the interesting stuff. I could also write about my hair, which, as boring a subject as that would be to read about, is actually something that is slowly driving me nuts.

I've got a draft that I wrote about my parent's visit (back in JUNE - oops), so in the interest of chronology I'll post that before I get into the more recent stuff.

I'll try to be better at this whole blog thing. The problem is that I get so tired of writing about what I'm doing, it wears me down and I put it off. I'm going to work on tailoring this to fulfill my own writing interests somehow... More lists, less paragraphs. More quips, less anecdotes. More cowbell, less no cowbell. I love lamp.

I hate Will Ferrel, for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment